Below you can find answers to frequently asked questions. In the event that it does not satisfy you, you can always contact us from the CONTACTS page
DO YOU NEED HELP?
If you have an issue or question that requires immediate assistance, you can click the button below to chat live with one of our operators. If we are not available, please email us on the left and we will get back to you within 24-36 hours!
- with a smoothing
- disassemble the old parquet to mount the new one or mount the new parquet on top
- Do not use universal cleaners containing ammonia and/or alcohol .
- Do not use plenty of water or steam mops to avoid damaging the paint and/or wood.
- Even in the winter months, the relative humidity of the air must never be lower than 40%.
- To clean the floor, use only microfibre or cotton cloths (if using specific products, it is essential to use the cloth recommended by the manufacturer).
- Use only products recommended by the manufacturer and read the label carefully;
- Remember to apply soft feet under the furniture to avoid annoying scratches.